Rivertowne Country Club
Course type: Semi-private
Cost: Seasonal Pricing
|Mon – Thur||Fri – Sun|
|Jan – June 13th||$64||$74|
|June 18th – Sep 2nd||$54||$64|
|Sep 3rd – Dec 5th||$64||$74|
*Tee times can be booked up to 7-days in advance
Situated among scenic marshlands and majestic live oaks with thirteen holes playing along the Wando River and Horlbeck Creek, this 18-hole Arnold Palmer Signature course features exceptional year-round playing conditions with five sets of tees from 5100 yards to 7200 yards.
This is a true shot-maker’s course; boasting tree-lined fairways, generous landing areas to setup approach shots, and multi-tiered greens guarded by bunkers and water. The fairways are ample, and the greens roll true. They are kept at a medium speed, befitting a resort course yet approachable enough for public play.
Amenities include a driving range, practice area and putting green, plantation-style clubhouse, pro shop and access to PGA teaching professionals.
The course has received a number of industry awards including:
- A 4.5 Star Rating in Golf Digest’s “Places to Play”
- South Carolina Course of the Year” by the National Golf Course Owners Association
- “Top 30 Courses Available for Public Play” by the South Carolina Golf Course Ratings Panel
- “Top 15 Best Places you can Play in the State” by Post and Courier
- “Course of the Year” by the South Carolina Golf Course Owners Association
- Honorable Mention in Golf Digest’s “Best New Courses”
3535 Wando Plantation Way
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina 29466